An application for registration of a Motar Vehicle shall be made in Form 20 to the Registering Authority within a period of 7 days from the date of delivery of such vehicle excluding the period of journey and shall be accompained by
- Sales certificate in Form 21
- Road worthiness certificate in Form 22 from the manufacturers ( Form 22A from the Body builder).
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Valid Insurence Certificate.
- Proof of Address(Ration Card, Electricity Bill,…..).
- Design approval copy of STA in case Trailar or Semi Trailar.
- Original Sales Certificate from the concerned Authorities in Form 21 in the case of Ex_Army Vehicle.
- Pollution Under control Certificate.
- Customs Clearence Certificate in the case of Imported Vehicles.
- Appropriate Fee as specified in Rule 81 of CMV Rules.
- Tax as per APMVT Act.
Source From : http://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/